Friday, December 2, 2011

Jack Frost went ahead & nipped at my nose.

What a delightful 2nd of December.
The only thing that would have made it better would have been meeting someone named Parson Brown.
WHAT? Why did I say that.
Anyway.
Moving right along....
As part of working at Deseret Book, I was asked to go to UVU & "work" @Forgotten Carols last night.
Selling merchandise.
Paraphernalia.
You know, the expensive things.
Camille (featured in photo collage) & I couldn't get enough of the whole thing.
From posing with the product, people watching & Dippin Dots it was a feast for the physical mortals we are.
 This early (FREEZING) morn brought with it a delicious treat.
Seeing how I had a streptococcus scare earlier this week, & I am having all sorts of strange symptoms, my mom told me to get on over to the InstaCare after class.
I hate doctors like I hate squeezable mayo & slim jims. 
(which is a lot, Thank you Skyler Hardman for that painful reminder.)
But sometimes your health becomes the greater good & you take care of it.
Meet Sandy. (above)
Sandy grabbed me upon my arrival to the InstaCare & taking me by the arm saying "Alisha! I've been looking for you everywhere. Get in here."
As she yanked me quite literally through the doors I finally convinced her that I wasn't Alisha but I did seem to have an ear infection.
After a visit with the doctor & a few prescriptions later, I rewarded myself with these.
 Work had a few visual treats in store for me tonight.
This:
(Imprinted on 11 journals... Seriously. If you see the individual handling one of these, handle him with care. He's got ELEVEN of these bad boys & something tells me you don't want to see your name in one of his journals.)
& this:
Other treat?
Friday Night=Date Night with my main man David Archuleta.
I'm a lucky girl.

*****Want to see what other December surprises have awaited my friends?
Check out Brooke, Haley, Victoria, Kaitlyn, Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment