Monday, June 27, 2011

They grow up so fast.

Remember Kelsey & Carli?
My freshman year at Snow College these two were my salvation in the havoc that was A8.
Carli left us first semester because she marriaged her best friend, & now it's Kelsey's turn.
I can hardly believe it.
Isn't she just the most beautiful bride?
Lucky for me I got off work early & was able to make it for the festivities.
I will forever be grateful for the friendship Kelsey extended to me & the hilarious memories we made.
Typical Kimball was the nicest & drove down there with me.
He's a great best friend to have.
Of course we were the hungriest we have ever been so we stopped by 5 Guys to catch us some grub.
Sunday rolled around & it was Truman's farewell.
The following hooligans got in the FIT & we drove to SLC for some quality Snow Reunion/more good-bye time.
So much change in so little time, & it's a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. Kelsey and Kyle were my TA's in anatomy... so adorable. and she looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete