Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Break 2011

Spring Break 2011 was a relaxing yet adventurous one. 
Every morning I would wake up at 5:45 work out & work out with Mom, go back to bed for 2 hours & then do whatever I wanted for the rest of the day.
Lots of my break consisted of tormenting Kimball & Klayton by making them be apart of activities they wouldn't normally participate in.
 We explored this creepy shack & the surrounding area,
 at first they hated it, but I think they eventually caught the vision & enjoyed themselves.
One day I met Mom at Costa for lunch,
 every bite of the pork salad is different, but just as delicious as the one before.
Wouldn't you agree?
 Kimball decided it was high time to try out his new gun,
 so we went out past Utah Lake to shoot.
I was freaking out. Apparently guns do that to me.
I started sweating & even my right eye was watering.
 But all in all it was fun. Kimball was right.
 That night we had Kenzie meet us to go scootering down Provo Canyon.
 After a highly successful run down the canyon trail,
we went & watched Kenzie's open Noteworthy rehearsal.
(& took a few inconspicuous photos of her...) 
Another day I helped Klayton white wash his fence,
 & then the final Saturday of the break arrived.
Which was date night.
Klayton pulled out all the stops by first taking me to Park City to get dinner.
We ordered a pizza, & then they forgot about us.
So we had to get it to go in order to make it to Salt Lake for the play.
 We made it with mere seconds to spare.
We saw A Tale of Two Cities at the Hale & it was so good!
 Oh what is this you see?
 Well I did in fact see the play via wheelchair due to the fact that all other seating was sold out.
So very funny.
Especially when a standing ovation took place & Klayton kept telling me that surely I had strength enough to stand for such great performances.
Spring Break was honestly so fun. I loved the time I spent with my family & friends. It was such a nice break from regular life to just be carefree for a few days.
If I've said it once, I've said it 1,000 times, I have the best family & friends in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment