Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Don't Know Why You Say Good-bye, I Say Hello.

Here are the pictures from of those cute people who came to support me as I closed a major chapter in my life last Friday at Inauguration for next year's Student Government team.
Doing our signature "We Believe" cheer for the last time.
My roommates: Katie & Jacee
Klayton
Kimball
My other half on council: Aubrie Tilley, Clubs & Organizations VP
& my cute Mom was so nice to follow me around & take more than
50 shots of me & my besties.
Alex, Aubrie, & Hayden
Tyler: Executive Assistant
The greatest leader I know Mr. Student Body President himself, Tucker Smith
Cute Erika, Student Advocate
Two of my favorite people on this earth: Aub & Jord Tilley (Academics VP)
Miss Whitney Dawe, Service VP
2010-2011 SBO Team
Isn't my family the nicest for driving all the way down here?!
Paige, Caitlyn & Kendall. I LOVE THESE GIRLS!!
They have been on my committee this year, & the SBO's next year
are so lucky to have them!
Instant BFF's--just as I had hoped.
The woman who makes all the magic happen, Lindsey Field (Director of Student Life)
coincidence that My Dad & I are matching?
I think not!
The evening was a smashing success & I was surrounded by those I love most! I am so grateful for the opportunities I have had while being on student government-- They have been life changing. As part of the evening a slideshow of the past year was shown, & yes I cried. Which never happens. But they were tears of gratitude. Tears for all that I have learned & tears for the wonderful people who have blessed my life.
Luckily, even though we had this big ceremony, the year isn't over yet. Now both the old & new teams get to finish out the year together!
I commit to finish out this year strong & to complete all my responsibilities as the 2010-2011 Publicity VP.

No comments:

Post a Comment