Sunday, January 9, 2011

You-Who.

My, my how time is flying.
I can hardly believe I have begun my 4th semester of college.
This was my first week back & may I just declare; I love all my new classes.
 Here we are showcasing our first day of school attire as we head out the door,
With 15 credits including: bowling, yoga II, aerobics, some chemistry, & a little bit of public speaking on my plate, how could I not be smiling?
 we take artistic pictures in the library...
 RAIL JAM stopped by Snow College for some Saturday fun,
 We surprised KaLee with a late birthday party,
 Look how cute this turtle cake is that Katie, Katie, & Trevor domesticated for KaLe!
It's my last semester at Snow & i intend to make it a good one.
I have a goal to seize each & every day & to be focused on whatever it is I need to work on.
If you could sum up your goal for this coming semester or year, in one word, what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment