Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pics of Jan 2011

Well it's official.
I went from posting every day to none at all.
I have been reprimanded, let's see if I can't be better.
The beginning of January brought flat apple pies,
that actually didn't taste too shabby.
Klayton learned the hard way to go ahead & leave the frozen pie in the tin...
January 19, 2011 was a great day.
My birthday is August 19, so in retrospect January 19th would be my 5/12 Birthday.
I have the greatest friends in the world.
Cute Heather made Monte Cristo (we like to refer to them as Monte Carlo) sandwiches,
& my delightful friend Caitlyn Jacobson surprised me with a 5/12 birthday cake.
I reunited with old roommates at Los Amigos,
& then the time came for the Student Body Officers to leave Ephraim & retreat in Birds Eye, Utah.
Where is Birds Eye you ask?
I don't know, you tell me.
But there is a huge mansion there that we partied in for a weekend.
We added 4 new positions to our team, so they were sworn in,
we planned fun events & rewrote the mission statement,
ate yummy food,
went on exclusive dates,
while on exclusive dates, ate spaghetti whilst being zip tied to both neighbors & had only a black trash bag for clothes protection,
we played a plethora of games,
got next to no sleep,
& took some group photos in our matching shirts.
That weekend was such a blast, nice break, & I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
Heather & I sang in church & my whole family was kind enough to come down & watch.
I love them so much!
One of Klayton's best friends was married, so we took a mini road trip & let our faces be shown there.
Steve Peterson, a professor at Snow, has a sweet ice rink on his property that is oh so fun to skate & putter around on.
The pond is quite legitimate & I daresay so are my hockey skills.

& when the weekdays get long, there is nothing quite like coming home for the weekend & getting in some quality family time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I'm so glad to hear from you again. I love you and your posts!!!!

    ReplyDelete