They are characters these two are.
This one is Shelley:
2. Favorite restaurant?
Mom: Hmm (gives me a look while she laughs to herself) I guess I will go with, I forget what it is called. They do Soups and Sandwiches. (lightbulb turns on) Ah! Zupas!
3. Favorite calculus equation or rule?
Dad: (gives me a sort of creepy glare.) Mom interjects with "He likes Vectors, the only reason I know that is from Despicable Me." (Mom & Dad share a candid laugh) Intermediate Value Therom.
|Amidst the interview|
Mom: Hunger Games Book 1.
5. Favorite food?
Dad: Chicken Enchilada.
6. What is your favorite childhood memory?
7. What all were you involved in during High school?
Dad: A Capella Choir, Cross Country, & Baseball.
8. Two everyday things you wouldn't want to live without?
Mom: Indoor plumbing & Electricity
9. What is one thing you wish you would have known during your College days?
Dad: Spring & Summer term is a good time to get classes done.
10. Event from History you would most like to witness?
Mom: Jesus visiting the Nephites.
11. Biggest accomplishment?
Dad: (gets wide eyed while chomping on his carrot) Graduating from College.
12. Who is one person you would like to invite to dinner?
Mom: Thomas S. Monson
13. Who is your biggest hero?
|4th of July 2008|
Mom: (lowering of the eyebrows as though to signify she is confused) Snakes & Rodents.
15. Desired super power?
Dad: mmm, Fly.
16. What makes you happy?
Mom: Being with my family.
|July family pictures, 2008|
Dad: Moose. They are such a beautiful animal.
18. Biggest pet peeve?
Mom: When people leave things in the garbage disposal & then not running it. It bugs me.
19. New Year's resolution?
Dad: Continue exercising.
20. Favorite season?
21. Favorite recess activity?
|Fall family pictures-2008|
Mom: "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheth me."--Philippians I don't know where.
23. Nicest thing someone has done for you?
Dad: Gave birth to me.
24. Least favorite chore?
Mom: I think dusting. (Rachel says matter of factly "Mom I would love to dust for you!"
25. For Both, One eyebrow or no eyelashes?
Dad: no eyelashes
Mom: no eyelashes
26. Advice for me?
Dad: Keep smiling.
Mom: Keep the commandments & be kind.
|High School Graduation-May 2009|
Mom: It was a pleasure Ashley.
|Spring Break 09 @ Disney Land|