Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pre-December 25th Party

Here is the cheeseball snowman I domesticated.
Last night, Klayton & I hosted a pre-December 25th Holiday Christmas Party.
We did the typical treats buffet along with a nice White Elephant gifting.
There were rules that our attendee's had to follow, as shown above.
And what is a Christmas party without the Nativity being reenacted?
Spectators watching the whole scene with wondering awe.
Heather, our shining star, helped light the way to Bethlehem.
Kimball & Emy narrated, 
& then the whole crew posed for a group picture.
We watched Mickey's Christmas Carol & then stepped outside to let the picture taking commence.
I was weaseled into trying to participate in a sort of "gallon challenge" with the remaining slush,
But, the task was never completed because I honestly thought I was going to throw up.
Klayton proceeded to then show me how it was done.
All in all, fun was had by the whole crew & it really helped showcase & bring in some Christmas Cheer.
Thanks to the boys in Mountain View #2 for hosting!

2 comments:

  1. i really want to come to one of your parties. they seem like the greatest thing of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cailey, come on down! We would love to include you on the next guest list.

    ReplyDelete