Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010 Celebrations with the Palmers


Christmas Eve was spent with the Culps,
(we LOVE them & always have such a good time,)
Talents were shared,
Rachel & I sang I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus,
Wade played Angels We Have Heard on High,
We all put on Snowman noses & did some serious Snowman dancing,
At this point in the agenda we briefly got to talk to Elder Fritz (!!!)
& it was oh so fun to hear his voice all the way from Peru.
Of course we did the nativity,
Wade & Kristin played Mary & Joseph.
I took another stab at being the donkey,
& became an impromptu manger.
Here are the wiseman,
& of course a whole nice group picture.
Aunt Michele helped remind us what Christmas is all about with a short thought & a beautiful song,
& then the time came for us to open our presents from Grandpa Palmer.
Here we are sporting our new pajamas/sweats.
Christmas morning of course began with reading our
family stockings followed by presents under the tree,
visible excitement from Wade,
Here we are out of focus showing off the flashlights that
we got from our grandparents,
I was SO surprised to receive a new digital camera,
after I broke the last one I got for Christmas on a
Night Hike in September,
Christmas of 2010 was so good to the Palmer children.
Our parents are so generous & they got us everything we wanted & more.
Today I spoke in church & Klayton was kind enough to come watch.
I spoke on Christmas but I chose to focus on the subject of love.
I shared this story as part of my message.
If I have to speak in Church, I am grateful that I got to speak on something that I have such deep feelings for. 
I love Christmas & my Savior Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment