Saturday, November 20, 2010

Marry Me Ron Weasley?

A small group of us went to see Harry Potter Part 1 yesterday afternoon.
Reason for not going to the midnight?
I am trying to put secular learning first & I had a psychology 1400 test I had to take Friday morn.
Midnight showing+test=a would be F letter grade.
So yesterday afternoon at 3 it was!
We dressed up as wizards dressed up as muggles & hit the pavement.
 Cute Whit drove us to Nephi,
 we talked in our best british accents the whole way while discussing/playing trivia like games.
 KaLe couldn't get enough of this poster,
in fact we practically had to yank her away so she didn't steal it.
I loved this movie! I cannot believe how far the movie industry has come! The cinematography was stellar & the special effects were breath taking.
In case you were wondering, yes I am a Harry Potter nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment