Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The interview we've all been waiting for, Drum roll please-- ASHLEY PALMER

                   Ashley's blog has been hijacked by none other than her mom today. I like many of you have been anxiously wanting to find out the inside scoop on our Dear Sweet Ashley. Well, today is our lucky day. Ashley has finally consented to let me turn the tables and have her answer all the questions. So, enjoy this fascinating glimpse of Ashley. You can thank me later.
1. If you could add one item to your bedroom what would you choose?
Ashley- Well comfier carpet.
2. What is one thing that could be invented to make your life easier?
Ashley- I would definitely say some sort of mechanical device that would dry my hair for me because drying my hair is the worst part of my day. It takes much too long.
3. What is the best costume you have ever worn?
Ashley- I like to think I look great everyday, The year I dressed up as a fat cowboy was pretty remarkable.
4. What is your favorite breakfast?
Ashley- By far breakfast burritos with fresh tortillas. or anything I don't have to make myself.
5. If you found $100 what would you do with it?
Ashley- Well actually I'd been wanting some purple tights and a new black skirt so $100 would definitely help me get on my way there.
6.Two everyday things I wouldn't want to live without.
Ashley- my cell phone (or my 5th appendage as my mother likes to call it) and fashionable yet weather appropriate clothing.
7. If you could change your name or last name what would you change it to?
Ashley- I've always fancied Samantha or Celeste. In regards to a last name Iam currently not in love so no comment. You'll have to ask my mom what she hopes for a last name.
8. IF you could invite two famous people to dinner, who would they be and why?
Ashley- Ellen Degeneres, she's my favorite lesbian. and Nephi because he's one of my favorite Book of Mormon characters. I think they would make for great dinner conversation. Nephi might feel slightly awkward though.

9. What product from an infomercial would you most like to own?
Ashley:I already own the SnuggieTM so my life is complete. However, I have always wanted to try the Shake Weight. Does it work? I'm curious.
10. If your had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
Ashley- Oh my gosh I don't know. There's lots of good TV out there. Probably, Modern Family it makes me laugh.
11. If you could have a superpower what would it be?
Ashley- Could i choose a physical power and a mind power? Alright- physical would be like elastic girl, flexibility is my dream. Mental- reading of minds. I'm sick of people lying to me. Just kidding, but really.
12. If you could stop doing one chore what would it be?
Ashley-SWEEPING i hate sweeping with a driving passion.
13. If you were a circus performer what act would you perform?
Ashley- When I think of circus, I think of walking on a tight rope. so tight rope it is.
Net or no net?
Ashley- no net, what's the adventure with a net?
14- If you could ask one person from history a question to which they had to give an honest answer, whom would you choose and what question would you ask?
Ashley- Adolf Hitler, where do you get off?
15- If you could go anywhere on your next vacation, where would it be?
Ashley- I think I'd want to go on a Disney Cruise to the Caribbean.
16- Blond or dark hair?
Ashley- My mom taught me by example that tallish, dark and handsome is the way to go.
17-2 snacks i could eat everyday
Ashley- capri suns and granola bars.
18- What was the nicest thing someone else ever did for you?
Ashley- I've never quite forgotten the imagery I witnessed on the miracle of life video. Thanks, Mom
19- Any secrets of the past you'd like to share with your mom and your loyal readers?
Ashley- Here's something I wasn't going to share until I was on my mission. I know exactly what happened to Dad's missing faculty parking pass. May it rest in peace.
20-  Ok then, Who have you kissed this year?
Ashley- I've actually never kissed and told.
21- What do you hope to have accomplished by the time you're 80 years old?
Ashley- I hope to be able to say that I have found joy and laughter in everyday and a man to share it with.
22- Favorite quote-
Ashley- I really enjoy, "Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."
23- Biggest accomplishment?
Ashley- Everyday I get ready for bed I consider myself a great champion.
24- Favorite Scripture?
Ashley- D&C 76:22-24
25- Favorite childhood memory?
Ashley- When Julia Williams and I dressed up as gypsy robbers and door bell ditched a "poisonous" concoction wrapped up in what looked to be macaroni and cheese to a not-so nearby neighbor.
26- In honor of Thanksgiving this week, what are you grateful for everyday?
Ashley- my family, friends, gospel, and the experiences I'm having at Snow College.
Don't you just love her. I think she is the best 19 year old I know. Seriously, she is so much fun and such a kind, thoughtful person. I feel so grateful that she is my daughter. I love her sooo much!

1 comment:

  1. Ashley, I really wish younwouldn't poison people all the time.

    ReplyDelete