Monday, November 8, 2010

Good & Bad.

Good news! The FIT's left side window was fixed & now has a fresh piece of glass.
Bad news, they didn't fix it right.
Thanks Technaglass.

Good news! I got to go visit my good friends (the Walker family) last night.
Bad news, Bishop Walker has me scheduled to speak in church on December 26th.
I kept expecting Ashton Kutcher to pop out & say I was being "punked", but alas he never did.

Good news! I get to drive the Civic until Thanksgiving break.
Bad news, I don't understand how to use cruise control.
Oh well, you win some you lose some.

Speaking of losses, Good news! I actually grabbed a cardigan as I ran to my 1st class today so as not to get too chilled in my bones.
Bad news, I left my cardigan in the classroom & when I went back it was gone.
Here's to hoping lost & found has a little something for me... I do love that cardigan so.

Good news! I figured out how much I owe tithing.
Bad news, I lost my checkbook, again.
& so the search begins once more...

Good news! Even though it's raining cats & dogs in Ephraim, I have equipment like rain boots & an umbrella to keep me dry.
Bad news, I haven't used any of my waterproof commodities today.
I have no one to blame but myself for my cold toes & wet shoulders.

Do you have any news? Good and/or bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment