Friday, November 5, 2010

Bad Luck.

Founder's Day at Snow College seems to bring a bad omen into my life.
I don't believe these omens are coincidental.
One year ago, I took my two of my most favorite roommates (Kelsey & Carli) home with me for the weekend.
At this point in my life, I had a bad habit. The sort of habit that is against the law. I liked to speed. Hearing the purr of the FIT brought (brings) me a sick sense of pleasure. I thought I was invisible however, & so therefore I drove the way I wanted, like a terrorist.
Well I am sure you can see where this is going home.
I will give the short version of this story. Less painful that way.
I had a weekend of fun planned for K, C & I-- but it became marred when I saw glowing lights in my rearview & realized I would have to tell my parentals.
Now lets flash forward a year: (It's once again Founder's Day)
A year later, same car, however not my fault, but my car window was smashed out.
What will next year bring?
I don't like the looks of this... I don't like the looks of it at all.
Neither does my Dad's checkbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment