Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The King That is Michael Green.



Oh Michael Green. He is quite the man/King here at Snow College. He is a man of highly acclaimed dance moves & a man that has a heart of gold that is readily distributed to all he comes in contact with. I came across this lad due to a mutual friend that we have (Skyler Hardman, interview to come) at the beginning of this school year. 
1. Me: Michael, Favorite Color?
Michael: blue
2. Me: Food you couldn't bare to live without?
Michael: Oh man.. Steak
3. Me: Book?
Michael: The B.O.M.
4. Me: Movie?
Michael: The “New” King Arthur
5. Me: Favorite Scripture?
Michael: Ether 12:6
6. Me: Favorite Campbell's soup?
Michael: laughter.. Sort out of Control. Chicken Noodle. I think that says not very out of the ordinary.
7. Me: Favorite thing about Snow College?
Michael: Western Swing, and the women to men ratio.
8. Me: Biggest adjustment since being home from a mission?
Michael: oooh, Not teaching the gospel daily, or not bearing my testimony.
9. Me: What song do you feel just about sums up your life?
Michael: This is a hard question! Can we come back to this question?! (we came back to this question) I stand all Amazed. In the LDS hymn book. Hymn number 139. Scratch that, 193.
10. Me: Would you rather have one eyebrow shaved, or no eyelashes?
Michael: No Eyelashes
11. Me: Favorite saying?
Michael: This will get you thinking... The problem is not the issue, the issue is how you deal with the problem.
12. Me: If your home/apt/living quarters were burning down, what would you hurry & grab without question?
Michael: stroking his chin thoughtfully, “Scriptures, Jounral, and guns.” probably the guns. Not that I have guns in my apartment. 
13. Me: Biggest Accomplishment?
Michael: Getting a personal testimony of the Atonement of Jesus Christ.
14. Me: Please describe your wildest dream for yourself?
Michael:(repeating question with occasional grunting noises and hand tapping) My wildest dream to own a sports team, and to be able to live comfortably, to be able to retire my parents, and have a nice little ranch.
15. Me: What do you plan on being when you grow up?
Michael: Physical Therapist. Maybe. I don’t really know. Yeah. We’ll go with that.
16. Me: Ideal vacation spot?
Michael: a beach house where it doesn’t get cold, 80 degrees would be perfect. We would be able to go scuba diving and (looking up and to the left) and just relax on the beach with a cold drink. 
17. Me: Can you think of a moment in your life that really changed you?
Michael: Yes. The day I came home from my mission. 
18. Me: Tell us about your addiction/obsession with Western Swing.
Michael: I’m being stereotyped and classified. Western Swing is a way to flirt, (Michael is a professional at that) with as many people of the opposite sex as possible while hopefully not making it awkward. I like to dance. And I like girls. I like to dance with girls.
19. Me: If you were a super hero, what super power would you desire?
Michael: I think flying would be good. I would like to fly. 
20. Me: If your life were to be made into a movie, who would you like to play you?
Michael: My mom. No! JK. Mark Wahlberg, I guess.
21. Me: What is something that most people don't know about you?
Michael: I don’t keep many secrets... I want to play Spring Football.
22. Me: What is your favorite word in Webster's?
Michael: Peace.
23. Me: If you were able to name a horse, what would it be?
Michael: It would have to be a Buck skinned horse, I would have to name it Danny.
24. Me: If you could have 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
Michael: 1. Celestial Family. 2. Healthy family, when I have a family that is.. Not that that is in the plans anytime soon. 3. To know what I want to do when I grow up, so I can move on in my life. 
25. Me: What is your biggest pet peeve?
Michael: When people use me as an arm rest. Wrap your arms around you like your really good friends. I think it’s because I am a smaller guy that they do that.
26: Me: What is your advice for staying positive, rather than down in the dumps?
Michael: I’ve got it! (Clearing throat) Your thoughts determine your attitude. Your attitude determines your behavior, and your behavior determines your results. So, have better thoughts and you will have a good day.
Me: Final Thoughts?
Michael: hmmm Life is all people. So enjoy it. Yep. That’s it. We’re done! I’m out. 


Mike is great & quite the commodity of a personality here at Snow. He is practically a collectible item in fact. He has a very spiritual side & is very "friendly."

No comments:

Post a Comment