Thursday, October 7, 2010

Homecoming Publicity

When I came back to Ephraim Sunday night, I drove the Suburban because I had those huge homecoming letters & while the FIT truly is an incredible vehicle, we just simply couldn't get them to fit comfortably.
Today, my Mom was kind enough to come down, hang out with me for a few hours and then switch me cars. I am fairly certain she really is the nicest.
While she was here, we took pictures of a sampling of the Homecoming Publicity that is around Snow College Campus: (pardon my student council, 100% wool, slightly ugly, burlap sack of a sweater I am sporting in these pictures)
Lucky for us, lots of my stuff is water proof and has stood the tests of time & moisture.
Tonight we have one sick activity planned. I will tell you all about it tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. You + your Stu Co sweater = adorable. You're so cute and I'm very impressed with how organized and put together you are. Good for you for being awesome at publicizing.

    ReplyDelete