Aubrie: purple, like a eggplantish sort of a deep purple.
Aubrie: pass. pass. Enchiladas. Chicken Enchiladas.
3. Me: Book?
Aubrie: The Grapes of Wrath
4. Me: Movie?
Aubrie: Ferris Bueller's Day Off
5. Me: Mineral?
6. Me: Plant Vegetation?
Aubrie: Lilly Flowers
7. Me: Let's talk nouns: Person? Place? Thing?
Aubrie: Jesus. Lake Powell/Heaven. Love. Take that Back, I don't want that in there!
8. Me: Would you rather have one eyebrow shaved or no eyelashes?
Aubrie: no eyelashes
9. Me: What is your favorite saying?
Aubrie: Darn tootin. Just kidding. It's "word to your mother."
10. Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Aubrie: A mom/nurse/crafter
11. Me: If you could have any other parents than your own, who would you choose?
Aubrie: Gwen Stefani & Prince Henry
12. Me: Going right along with that, if you could change your name, what would it be?
Aubrie: Rian. R I A N.
13. Me: Favorite on-line place to shop?
Aubrie: Huntington........ Beach. California. Delicious place. I have family there. Warm. not too crowded.
15. Me: Worst sickness?
Aubrie: The hot tingles. Erase that. Let me start over. Chicken Pox was probably pretty rough when I was four, but of sicknesses I could remember I am going to say: Streptococcusaoreus which causes strep throat. I had a fairly bad case of it last spring.
16. Me: biggest accomplishment?
Aubrie: physical exercise. Everytime I do it I feel like I am an olympian. Whether it be completing a loop around the block or finishing a 5-K every time I feel so accomplished.
Aubrie: 1. (without hesitation) Celestial Glory. 2. Everything I have ever wanted. Looks like I don't need a third wish. Alright, 3. The loving spirit of charity.
18. Me: What song best describes your life?
Aubrie: I would have to say Burning Up by the Jonas Brothers, Ashley.
19. Me: Who has most impacted your life?
Aubrie: Jesus. (said in a creepy whisper.) Brandy Larkin Hadfield. No explanation needed.
20. Me: Can you think of a single event in your life that changed you?
Aubrie: Yeah. Three years ago, my Grandma Kay passed away.
21. Me: Favorite & least favorite thing about being on council?
Aubrie: Favorite: The friends, Alex Stoddard, fun times, and Lindsey Field. Least: Time consumption & Alex Stoddard.
22. Me: Favorite Bathroom activity?
Aubrie: going number 1. Showering. I love all bathroom activities, do I have to choose just one?
23. Me: Biggest pet peeve?
Aubrie: when people blow their noses, or when I can hear the passing of nasal fluids through the Nasal activity by human force.
24. Me: What are you afraid of?
Aubrie: Being kidknapped/injured by Strangers. & Voldemort. I am not afraid to say his name.
Aubrie: Witty Humor
26. Me: Favorite adventure?
Me: Final Words?
Aubrie: May this interview be a spring board to an enternal "A" in whatever class you are doing this for. Peace Easy. Love Ya!.. (alt+3) ♥
OH man I love this girl way too much. She is the best thing since sliced bread.