Saturday, September 18, 2010

Plain Sad.

Today is the saddest day of my life.
I really can't remember the last time that I was this sad.
No I am not joking.My camera is broken.
No it cannot be fixed. 
We have been through & stalked a lot together these past 9 months.
We captured a lot, & I don't think the saying "All good things must come to an end" really applies here.
Moral of the story: Don't go on late night hikes/rock climbs to Maple Canyon.
Cameras will break, after all there is only so much those poor little things can take.


However, GEEKED-OUT stomp tonight! 
I was recently informed that there is a difference between geeky & nerdy.
Could someone please elaborate what this difference is?
I bet it is a very fine line & I surely don't want to cross it.
Are these glasses appropriate?
I need to know what I should wear for the dance tonight & look geeky, not nerdy.

No comments:

Post a Comment