Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The New Launch.

For quite some time, I have been wanting to start a new tradition on this blog.
Each Tuesday I will be interviewing some personality who is a part of my life.
It will be under the label of Tuesday Times, sort of like my own Newspaper.
Today, I bring you: Jacee Lynn Hardman.
My roommate who I used to be very afraid of back in jr. high school & actually most of sr. high school.
Me: Jacee, you my friend have not been the biggest supporter of this blog, but let's get this all out on the table, how do you really feel about it?
Jacee: (laughter) I feel I don't know... I love that you have a blog that you think is secret and I can tell everyone about it & have them look at it.
Me: We're going to start with the basics. Favorite color?
Jacee: pink & yellow
Me: Favorite food?
Jacee: Cafe rio.
Me: Toothbrush color?
Jacee: Blue & white
Me: Clothing item you simply cannot go without?
Jacee: a brassiere... back tracking... sweats.
Me: Beauty product which is your utmost desire?
Jacee: Mentha chapstick
Me: What is your biggest aspiration?
Jacee: To become a vegetarian one day.
Me: Would you rather have one eyebrow shaved or no eyelashes?
Jacee: no eyelashes
Me: favorite school subject?
Jacee: Back in the day--drill. Now, human relations & aerobics.
Me: How do you feel about the fact that NONE of your classes are on the actual main Snow College campus?
Jacee: I love my West Campus, although I feel quite anti-social as for I do not know anyone that actually goes to Snow College.
Me: What is your favorite saying?
Jacee: "Things turn out the best for people who make the best out of how things turn out."
Me: Who is your biggest supporter?
Jacee: my family. 
Me: What do you do when you are down in the dumps & you feel like there is no way out?
Jacee: I talk to my roommate-best friend Ashley while she is picking at her "mole" in the mirror.
Me: Favorite scripture?
Jacee: Helaman 5:12
Me: What is the last book you read?
Jacee: Sound of Rain by Anita Stansfield.
Me: How many gas stations would you say are in the USA?
Jacee: millions. but if i had to choose an exact number 4,216,753.
Me: If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you?
Jacee: Brittany Spears
Me: If you only had six months to live, what would you do FOR SURE?
Jacee: I would help all of the homeless people, I would help all of the animals, I would spend time with my friends & family, I would go to South Africa, & many, many others.
Me: If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have on you?
Jacee: Ranch
Me: If you were a superhero, what superpower would you desire?
Jacee: invisibility
Me: Goals/where do you see yourself in the next 5 years. Paint that picture for me.
Jacee: I see myself married, with at least one child, a job(?), RICH, happy, with lots of pets.
Me: Final thoughts?
Jacee: I have a love/hate relationship with this blog. But, I love Ashley Palmer so much she is the best roommate in the whole universe.
Me: Jacee, you are embarrassing. 
Let me just finish by saying that the love is a mutual never-ending road between Jacee Hardman & I. She is so much fun & she totally supports me with all I have to do as part of being Publicity VP. We have so much fun together, & she tries to get me to go to bed on time. I admire how close she is with her family, & the kindness she emulates to everyone she meets.
If you don't know her, get to. You will love her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment