Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Meet KaLee Mortensen.

KaLee Mortensen hails from the Pleasant Grove, Utah. She is an incredible artist, has the most contagious laugh out of anyone I know, & is one of the happiest, optimistic people you will ever associate with.
I just love her.
Me: Let's begin with your favorites. Favorite color?
KaLee: purple
Me: If you had to eat some food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
KaLee: String Cheese
Me: Favorite book?
KaLee: Of Mice and Men
Me: Favorite Movie?
KaLee: Rocketman.
Me: Favorite Scripture?
KaLee: D&C 98:1-3
Me: Favorite workout 
KaLee: I enjoy workout videos. Turbo Jam- THAT'S IT! I love Her.
Me: Favorite Hotel Chain?
KaLee: The Hilton. Good ol Hiltons. No, really. I like those.
Me: Ideal vacation spot?
KaLee: I would love to see the Berlin Wall. WAIT!!!! (panic evident in her voice) The Wall was torn down. I would love to see Berlin. Just Berlin.
Me: Favorite school subject?
KaLee: Art. Enough said.
Me: Favorite mascot?
KaLee: Staying true to Snow College-- The Badger. (side note: go Vikes!)
Me: Favorite beauty product you can't go without?
KaLee: chapstick. Or my lips would get crusty crusts.
Me: Favorite clothing item?
KaLee: Nike Shoes. That's right, Sea green Nike Shoes.
Me: Let's talk about Ross. You are the biggest advocate for that place. Give me a sales pitch.
KaLee: Ross greatest store on earth. You can't beat the prices, Clothing is high quality, Mexican workers are nice and kind, shoes galore, and you always leave with a smile on your face.
Me: What song explains your life?
KaLee: Just my Imagination by The Temptations. That is me to a T.
Me: If your life were to be a movie, who would you like to play you?
KaLee: I don't think anyone could live up to me or my standards, but if I had to pick, Halle Berry. Nope. uhh. Beyonce. She would do a pretty good job.
Me: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
KaLee: Dancing up on bars. (Laughter) Going to school, living life, maybe married. Whatever comes, comes. I would like to own a car. A jeep to be specific. Maybe a mission.
Me: What are your biggest aspirations/dreams?
KaLee: Do what I love for the rest of my life. Be happy. Happiness is my dream. I want to ride an electric bull. I would also like to meet Shawn White. 
Me: If you only had 6 months to live, what would you do FOR SURE?
KaLee: Ride on the Peter Pan ride at Disneyland as many times as I could, hang out with my closest friends & family, play the piano, & eat a lot of peppermint Ice Cream.
Me: If you could be a fictional character, who would you be?
KaLee: Tiger Lilly.
Me: Would you rather have one eyebrow shaved, or no eyelashes?
KaLee: No Eyelashes.
Me: If someone wrote a biography about you, what would the title be?
KaLee: I make Strawberry Brownies.
Me: What was your favorite part of Elementary School?
KaLee: swinging on the swings.
Me: What is your favorite thing about Snow College?
KaLee: How Homey it is. (laughter?)
Me: Who is your biggest support team?
KaLee: My family. Elliot, my stuffed animal.
Me: Can you think of a moment in your life that changed you and made you who you are today?
KaLee: The trek. The woman's pull. Like p-u-l-l.
Me: What quote or saying do you live your life by?
KaLee: Do your best, and forget the rest. (Got that from a P-90X video.)
Me: Final words, advice....
KaLee: God speed Elder.


Ahh KaLe. I love that she let's me call her KaLe. There is nothing I love more than when the sound of her laughter is stuck in my head. She is one in a million & she makes me want to be a better person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment