Thursday, September 16, 2010

I Believe in a Thing Called Love.

I am stressed.
I feel like I never do homework & all my days are spent with no life in Student Life.
Over the summer I got a very fateful call asking if I would be in charge of Homecoming 2010 at Snow College. Never has such a question left me so speechless & frightened. I said that I would, & that was that.
Luckily for me, I have the greatest committee of about 20 people who are just willing & ready to head up all the activities & do whatever I ask them to.
But the hard part is learning to delegate.
I am not a good delegate-r. It's not that I don't think other's are capable, but sometimes I just load up my plate rather than give some sides or a dinner roll to others.
At our first meeting we chose the song.
Ideas were thrown out about & all around.
Votes were taken & this song was chosen. 
I'm not crazy about it, but it's growing on me.
We have less than 3 weeks to plan a whole week's worth of activities.
I just want it to rock.
& I am just scared. Plain scared. 
Lately my dreams at night have shown Homecoming 2010 being the biggest sham Snow College has ever seen.
Thanks subconscious mind, you are so very comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment