Friday, September 10, 2010

3 Bags Full.

I've set my own personal record.
I stayed in Ephraim without coming home for almost a month.
For those that know anything about my mileage record during my freshman year at college this is a big deal.
Today however, I drove home & I am so happy to be here with my family.
When Wade & Rachel got home from school they ran through the Garage door & tackled me to the ground. 
McKay & Spencer weren't quite as enthusiastic, but they helped unload my car & welcomed me back with a nice pat on the shoulder slash back.
However nothing says "I'm Home!" quite like bringing a month's worth (3 garbage bags full) of laundry home to be done.


Also, to my Grandma Gooch,
(April 2009)
(June 2010)
Happy Birthday!
I hope you have a great day. I want you to know that I often think of the trip that we took this summer. We had so much fun those 2 weeks, didn't we? I will never forget the feelings I had & the commitment I made to be a better person. 
You are so thoughtful & one of my most valiant blog readers. I admire your knowledge of family history & the dedication you have to those gone before. 
Thank you so much for all you do for me, I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment