Thursday, August 26, 2010

Where's Waldo?

Once upon a time, freshman orientation at Snow College was taking place & I was watching it all play out from the sidelines.
When what to my wondering eyes should appear? 
A blonde haired version of Frank from the Bachelorette popped up out of thin air!
I told my fellow council men & women of my discovery,
& they reacted as though I had slightly lost my mind.
I insisted that this was the long lost look alike, & that it was imperative that he be tracked down. I decided right then & there that this would be my mission, to find this Frank & snap a shot with him. 
That night as I was getting ready to go on a little triple date (more info on this soon) This Frank twin of sorts appeared on my doorstep!
Frank aka Clayton asked what he could do to make himself seem more Frank-y. (He has never watched the Bachelorette) We informed him if he could get a slight chip in his tooth & perspire slightly out of control then he would be a dream.
Needless to say, Clayt is now my new best friend.

3 comments:

  1. AWE! I love Frank. Tell him I'm single. I'm not really, but tell him anyway. I'd like to meet this adorable boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only YOU would have such great luck. Hilary and I will be on the lookout for our Roberto look-a-like, don't you worry. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know if you find Roberto! I will be waiting. You two get down here & I will introduce you to Snow College's version of Frank.

    ReplyDelete