Friday, August 6, 2010

SnugRio.

There are some things in this world worth fighting for-& those things are worth sharing with others.
There are 2 things that I could make a commercial about & probably become the next OxyPower man, these two things are:
1. Snuggies.
I have heard enough from the unbelievers who hate snuggies^(TM). If I have said it once I have said it 100 times, I love my Snuggie. You can say it is as thin as Toilet Paper & it is practically a backwards robe, & the fact that American's spend money on them shows a decline in our brain capacity to think for ourselves.
To those people I say, "Oh, please. Have you even tried one? And if you are so smart, Why didn't you invent the Snuggie^(TM). If you had, you would probably be a millionaire."
My Snuggie keeps me warm on the coldest of nights, & I will stand up for it through thick & thin. When I am married, I plan on buying one of these


2. Sharing my love of Cafe Rio.
My dear friend Camrie George informed me at one of our Leadership Retreats that she had never been to Cafe Rio. Well, this was certainly interesting to me, so I took her there for the first time myself. (with Heather & Whitney though of course!)
I think Cam is Cafe Rio's newest fan & convert. 
SnugRio. Two of life's greatest pleasures.
One blustery winter day, my life will be complete when I get to eat Cafe Rio while my Snuggie keeps me warm.
That's how I will know I have made it.

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand why people hate on snuggies, I'm obsessed with mine. I think it's a genius idea.

    ReplyDelete