Monday, August 2, 2010

Present and Pleasant

(side note: notice my car is not in the shade... not happy.)
Look who is selling their services door to door on 1050 East/Grove Drive today!
Can you guess who it is?
How about now:



Mary Kay.
My favorite soprano of '09.
A fan favorite at Present and Pleasant.

If you need any help around your house or yard, she is pledging to answer that call with a willing & helpful heart.
{My sources tell me that upon hiring, there will be no extra charge for an Opera cantata.}
Look for the re-birth of presandples (my blog of stories of the inhabitants of Snow College) coming this fall.
(if you want to be a reader of this blog, leave me a comment or send me an email at: ashleypalmer91@gmail.com)

4 comments:

  1. oh PLEASE can I be a part of this?!
    I have a feeling this year is going to be downright hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please, oh please! Let me join the stalking of your blog. I'm Mickell J's friend...and in the ward of MaryKay lady ;) jkjedwards@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Kristy! I would love for you to join in the fun that is Mary kay! I sent you an invite via email to join. Since you are in her home ward, I am sure you have all sorts of good stories yourself!

    ReplyDelete