Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Birthday McKay!!

Dear McKay,
Today you are the sweet 16.
How are you so old to be ready for the double D?
Driving & Dating that is.
And another thing, how is it possible that you are practically taller than me?!
It seems just like yesterday I wanted Mom to get rid of you so I bit your back as hard as I could, & a mole grew in it's place.
Or one of my finest life moments when I mixed up a make-up concoction & told you to drink it simply because I was a little girl with a messed up sense of humor?
I think it is sort of a miracle that we are such good friends & that you even like me. 
We have so much fun together, & you are probably the nicest, sweetest person all wrapped up in one package that I know. You are hilarious & always keeps me laughing. I had lots of fun with you this past summer, & I want you to know how much you mean to me. 
Happy Birthday McKay!!!
I hope all of your wildest dreams come true, because you deserve all the best that life has to offer.
I will be calling you soon.
I love you.
Love, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment