Monday, August 9, 2010

The Beginning of the End.




Well folks, the time is rapidly approaching that I head back to Snow.
One week from today if you want to get technical.
I am excited, but oh so nervous. 
There is so much to be done.
There are posters to be made,
many friends to be reunited with,
bills to be paid,
roommates to meet & greet,
(fingers are crossed that they are better than the doozies I had in A8.)
2 hour phone conversations with Andrew who resides in Dallas, Texas, Snow's scholarship office, & the LDS conference center.
& there is a certain room downstairs that needs to be packed up for another school year.
Summer, you have been ever so fun.
7 more days & I will be back in the 84627.

1 comment:

  1. Oh. snuggies and david archuleta, when put together, build relationships, it is clear. Can we be friends? I feel real good about this.

    ReplyDelete