Monday, July 5, 2010

Run Freedom Run!

So, can I just start off by saying, I loved that we got to celebrate the 4th of July for 3 days here in Utah. The 4th is one of my very favorite holidays, right up there with Christmas.
 We had bbq's galore...
 & we even survived to tell the tale of watching the PG fireworks.
We all ran in the Freedom Run,
these two, ran the 10K with Steve Young among others,
& we, along with Governor Herbert ran the 5.
Those who live in Utah gathered to celebrate Grandpa's 80 years,
We love you Grandpa!
These past 3 days of Independence Day 2010 have been quite successful I'd say.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Ashley. If any one person can pull off an Old Navy flag shirt, it's most certainly you. Also, I celebrated my grandpa's birthday this weekend too! 90 years old! Crazy.
    Anyway. I adore you and I thoroughly enjoy your blog :)

    ReplyDelete