Saturday, July 10, 2010

July 7th-9th

This past retreat took place at our very own Snow College.
We planned, partied, swam, planned, laughed, pranked, hiked, rock climbed, videoed, paddled, & planned some more through out the whole 3 days.
The first few weeks of Snow College are going to ROCK.
I just want to squeeze someone I get so excited.
Here is some visual of this fun week:
Driving to Palisade!
The one & only man, Hayden.
Dinner time at Palisade
Palisade is my new best friend.
Along with one of the funniest people I know, Aubrie Tilley.
Here we are on Friday on our hike/rock climb in Maple Canyon.
President Wyatt said that real climbers use their hands & feet, not the assistance of a rope. I was not about to let down the President.
The Ladies getting ready to ascend the stream/waterfall.
Me & Mr. Craig Mathie.
Some of the boys engaging in manly activities.
This was slightly scary, & seconds after this photo was taken the President had to yank me out of thin air from falling all the way to the ground, but hey it was an adventure.
Me & The Man.
I got to see one of my favorite sites in the canyon.
Middle aged man wearing polarized sunglasses.
The only thing that would have made it better was if they would have been on the back of his head.
Hi! We are the Wilderness Buddies.
Kelly. Barbara. Jillian.
Look for us on the Discovery Channel this coming Fall.
For showtimes, check your local listings.
Even after a few mishaps we all survived, & that ended our packed past 3 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment