Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's Snow Good.


Sometimes I wonder what I am doing with my life.
Not really so much the long term, (thank goodness for my personal journal where I write out my short & long term goals!) but I really do wonder sometimes what I am doing with my life these seemingly short summer days that are coming all to quickly to a close.


The Summer of '09 was filled with every single waking hour with my friends from High School. Since lots of them aren't available this summer, I feel like I see those from PG High less & less. Among those estranged from me is one of my best friends, Ana Iorg. 
Luckily Ana & I were able to unite & devour one of Summer's greatest treasures: A snow cone from the Scera Pool. 
(The happy employees really help authenticate the experience.)
Picture taking with the Snow Cones got out of hand before long (it was for a worthy cause) but for fear that some will find my inside joke dumb, I will hold my peace.

1 comment:

  1. dear ashley,
    to put everything on this blooming friendship table, i also stalk you. don't even worry. your blog is really spectacular.

    also, snow cones are the greatest.

    ReplyDelete