Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Harry Potter.

CAUTION: NERD ALERT!
I love these books. 
I love Hermione. I love Harry. I love Ron.
Frankly, I love the whole thing.
I literally dream of going here. The fact that I am on this place's emailing list makes me dream of going more & more frequently. Next summer anyone?
If I could be in any movie, it would be this one.
Seriously isn't it so good?
I think it is perfect that they are doing The Deathly Hollows into 2 separate films.
Let the countdown until November begin.
Oh & while I am on the topic of unsung dreams, may I just point out that I love these shoes? Someday.

2 comments:

  1. next summer? for sure. Heather Foster, my sister and I are planning on going. You should join us.
    We literally were just looking at ticket prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I hope you are not joking with me Kaitlyn! I would LOVE LOVE to go.

    ReplyDelete