Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to Rachel.

7 years ago today, I met the best sister I could have ever asked for.
She was the cutest 9 pound 2 ounce thing I had ever seen.
I remember I wanted to look my best when I went to the hospital to see Rachel for the first time, so naturally I slicked my hair back into a pony tail with a "lightning" part & wore my favorite yellow Old Navy T, with white Skecher slip on shoes.
Lucky for me, Rachel doesn't remember that first impression & didn't judge me for the fashion crisis I was going through.
Rachel is a wide range of emotions.
She can be our little angel princess,
or she can unleash that raging hyena within.
I think Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he sent us down to earth 11 years & 11 months apart. Because, quite frankly I have never met anyone more like myself. If we were closer in age, I fear we would fight a lot.
Lucky for us though, with the age gap, we usually do get along.
Rachel is so fun & I love playing with her.
She is so loving, thougtful, & the best sharer I have ever met.
I love you so much, Rachel. 
Thanks for being one of my bestest friends.
I have had so much fun playing with you this summer.
I am so glad we can be together forever.
Happy 7th Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment