Saturday, July 31, 2010

Going to the Gate.

One warm afternoon/evening these 3 musketeers went here:
Welcome to Salt Lake's outdoor mall: The Gateway.
We skipped out on work & began our trip in high spirits.
Those spirits quickly fled our bodies when we were attacked by atrocious dry heat.
Even though my favorite out of my league store is here, 
our trip didn't last long, & all we ended up bringing home is some food leftovers.
Note to self: Don't hit up the Gateway whilst it is unbearably hot outside & you are as poor as Old Mother Hubbard.

3 comments:

  1. Ashley! I was there today...and coveted everything in that store.
    i figured that wasn't good, so i immediately ran through the fountains with the 4 year olds to get my mind off of it.
    and the heat.
    why did I not see you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dear Kaitlyn,
    I cannot believe we didn't bump into each other, what dumb luck.
    One day when we have money, do you want to go to Anthropologie together? Or better yet, who needs College? Let's go tomorrow & blow our savings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the way you think.
    with that brilliance, who needs college?

    ReplyDelete