Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Costco Wholesale

To say that the Palmer Family loves Costco would be the understatement of the decade.
We buy everything from there. (& I mean that quite literally.)
From our milk, cheese, & eggs,
to our bed frames, dressers, & bed side tables, 
to our cameras, computer monitors, & microwaves, 
to our cookies, crackers, & the dog food for the dog we don't have,
we buy it from Costco's vast warehouse.
Because after all: Isn't everything best to buy in bulk?
Really though.
If I didn't sit here & declare my personal love for Costco, I would be extremely ungrateful.
I love everything.
From the samples, 
to the fact that I feel like I am a hood-rat-robber when I pay $2.62 for a hotdog & drink & churro at the food court, 
I love that everything can be bought here. And it is always bigger & better.
I love that all the merchandise is rearranged every time you go. 
I love the kind people waiting at the door to make sure you aren't stealing anything.
I am Ashley, I might be a crazy Costco crazed creep, but I have caught the Costco Wholesale fever & I am not afraid to admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment