Friday, June 4, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

... I wish!
The Palmer family is taking their first (ever) big road trip across the grand U.S.A. We will be accompanied by my Grandpa & Grandma Gooch who will drive their car, & my Grandpa Palmer will be joining us for the time of his life in our Suburban. We are going to Nauvoo & eventually to Palmyra, New York. I really am excited to see the church sites for the first time & be with my family. I know it is going to help build my testimony even more than it already has lately.
However, let me say this.
Someone, (I don't know who), is NOT going to come out alive after this trip is over.
I don't know whether the cause of death will be a suicide or a homicide, but someone isn't going to make it.
Stay tuned...
(spring break 2009, to California.) The burb will undoubtably look like this except with another person & a whole lot more luggage.
Hopefully we will all make it back in 2 weeks time.

No comments:

Post a Comment