Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day.

Do you know what true love is?
Spending practically every second of every day with someone for 2 weeks,
& you still like them.
The above is true of my Dad.
We had so much fun on our trip & it made me realize how much I really do love him.
He is the best.
I have always admired how disciplined he is.
He is such a good example to me.
I hope someday I can be as good of parent to my kids as he has been to me.
Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he sent me to live with Eldon & Shelley.
Even though my Dad & I couldn't be more polar opposite if we tried, we learn a lot from each other & that is what keeps life interesting.
I love you Dad. Thanks for being one of my best friends.
Happy Father's Day Master P.

Side note: I decided to try out this whole "let people comment" thing, we will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment