Saturday, May 15, 2010

ULA Wrap Up.

May 11-14: ULA CONFERENCE @ SUU
I don't know about you, but I have had a blast this past week.
I have learned so much & grown to love the people from Snow so much more.
I seriously have only have good things to say about each one of them.
ULA reminded me slightly of EFY.
We ate food in a cafeteria, (for the most part)
listened to a variety of speakers,
socialized,
slept in dorms,
met new people,
networked,
used the power button,
tatooted,
jinxed B10,
laughed,
alerted people of oncoming nerds,
started the Discovery Channel's newest hit: Wilderness Buddies,
our buddy names? Kelly, Lillian, & Barbara to name a few,
sang our theme song,
formed an Uncle Bruce club,
encouraged the heart,
played, 
swedish twister,
heat stroke,
volleyball-ed,
considered the serenity that is sleep,
& made some hilarious memories.
I have learned a lot from this book, & I would highly recommend it.
Here are some of my favorite photos from the trip:
I love each & every one of these people! See you all in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment