Saturday, May 1, 2010

So Long, Farewell.

Good-bye. Good-bye. Good-bye.
Good Riddance.
Wow. So many good things happening these days. As we have said good-bye to April, I have said good-bye to 3 people. I couldn't be happier. Don't let the door hit you on the way out you 3.
bye corie, & while I am at it, GOODBYE to Homi too.
(i hope you like his blue hair as much as I do.)
good bye Clarissa.
good bye Ana.
and you thought we were all friends. haha.
I didn't say good bye to Kelsey & Natalya because I know I am going to see them both again.
President Holland spoke at commencement this morning.
He is incredible.
I can just feel the spirit radiating from his very being.
(more on that tomorrow)
Time to finish packing!
go here and here and here and here and here and here
(only if you want)
to remember the good, the bad, and the ugly with my roommates.
Last bit of business, Kelsey & I went 4-wheeling yesterday to black hill.
sooooo fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment