Monday, May 10, 2010

One is Silver, the Other is Gold.

Make new friends,
but keep the old.
One is silver,
the other is gold.

A circle is round,
it has no end.
That's how long,
I will be your friend.
A fire burns bright, 
it warms the heart.
We've been friends,
from the very start.
You have one hand,
I have the other.
Put them together,
We have each other.
Across the land
Across the sea
Friends forever
We will always be.

Slightly cheesy? Maybe. This poem came to mind while thinking on how lucky I am to have such great friends. My friends call & text me to tell me the good, the bad, & the just plain funny. I miss my BR Kelsey. She called me yesterday & we laughed over a good Jordy joke. I miss that girl. Here are some pictures on move out day, just over a week ago.
with The Saltwater Room quote wall shortly after it was taken down.
It was so weird to box all my stuff up.
p.s. Thanks to all my friends who have taken the time to write me a note lately. It means a lot. I love you guys-- you know who you are. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment