Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dear Mom

Oh Mom.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
How I love you. Everyone deserves to have a mom like you. How is it that I am so lucky to have you? You are always smiling. You laugh at your children. You teach to accept & not to judge. You laugh when I refer to you as Shell. You love El. You miss us kids when we are away. You take more pictures than anyone else I know. You love the Savior. You listen to raving & ranting. Your advice & perspective is so refreshing. You buy us stuff because we want it, not because we need it. You teach us to learn from our mistakes. You don't scold me when I sleep in & have consequently missed half the day. You have made our house a home. You make us all feel safe. You show us by example how to be thoughtful. You make me want to be a better person. 
The list could go on & on. The bottom line: 
Mom, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment