Thursday, May 6, 2010

5/3-5/5

I am so blessed & lucky. Really. I am. I had the opportunity to spend 3 days in Moab with Snow College Executive Council & Senators. We planned, played, learned, planned, worked, hiked, planned, ate & planned some more. We planned so many fun things. We learned from our advisors & each other. We made a new switchback trail on a mountain, moved boulders, went white water rafting & kayaking, went on a breathtaking hike, celebrated Cinco de Mayo, & saw an amazing sunrise, among other things. The whole time I felt in awe that I had the opportunity to associate & be a part of this awesome group of talented people. Here are some pictures from the past few days: (unfortunately my camera was being retarded so I didn't get tons of awesome pictures, but there will be more to come later.) 
All in all, it was so fun. Our next adventure begins next week at the ULA conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment