Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Fun Keeps on Trucking

Just in case you are wondering, yes. I am still loving pre-finals life right now.
There are a few people I would like to thank really quick:
1. My Heavenly Father. No way could I do this life alone.
2. The fam-fam. They just keep supporting me. love you.
3. The Meredith's. Thanks for all the stress. The dress rehearsal was so fun last night, I'm sure tonight will be an even better repeat.
4. My friends who call me or come over just to show they care. you guys make me laugh.
5. 3 specific roommates who:
>leave fully cooked (and whole) hotdogs in the sink. yummy yum!
>use all my dishes & silverware. Even though you have your own, feel free to dirty and/or hide mine. Hide and go seek is one of my favorite past times.
>leave my tear ducts dry with all the "homework" they have to do. after listening to your sobs stories yesterday, I had to sit in my car for 5 minutes & cry for your troubles.
6. Fellow Snow collegiates who play the photo stalk game. It just doesn't get old.
Math chapter 6 time is upon us. that sucks. 
Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment