Monday, April 26, 2010

Family, isn't it about time?

Thanks to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for that message.
I really do love my family so much.
I am being constantly reminded of how lucky I am to have them.
Too bad it took me going to college to fully understand that.
My Dad sent me the sweetest email a few days ago here's a line from it:
"Hang in there, do your best, and this next week will soon be just a fond memory from the past."
My Dad gives the best advice.
How right he is.
My Mom. 
She is the best person I know. She is my best friend, biggest supporter, & partner in crime.
She sends me packages, and texts & talks to me daily.
McKay.
I love him. He is so much smarter than I am. He is going to be the student at PGHS that all the teachers thought I was going to be. He reads this blog everyday & he laughs at my lameo jokes.
Spencer. (aka BIG S)
Love this kid. What a guy. He has talents, (some not appropriate to mention here), but he is a determined little son of a gun and I can't wait to see what the future holds for him.
Wade.
I love this smiley kid. He is the biggest lover of life I know. His spontaneity & crazy antics keep me laughing.
Rachel. Oh, Princess Rachel.
Oh Rachie. She calls me often to make sure I am doing good & tells me about her first grade drama. She is always so excited when I come home & gives me the biggest hugs. She is the "bestest" sister ever.
I love you guys.
I hope you know that.
I can't wait to come home in a couple of weeks & have some quality time with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment