Monday, April 19, 2010

A Busy Body

Today has been a good day. I feel accomplished.
I turned in both my English paper & my Romantic Ballet paper.
Turned in an extra 2 written dance analysis'. 
Checked my P.O. box & was thrilled to see 2 letters.
Tal & I finished our negotiation paper.
Got the final finishings for Kelsey's birth celebration.
Went to 2 meetings.
Got my picture taken.
Did my math homework.
I love days like today.
There is nothing better than accomplishing just about everything you set out to do. 
Now off to work on another group project... 
Side note: I'm still starving. I am currently taking applications for those of you who want to do some service & make me some yummy food. Because let's face it. Everything I make for myself I only eat like half of it. I'm hungry all the time. Can other collegiates out there relate?

No comments:

Post a Comment