Friday, March 19, 2010

Tripe P

Ever have a break out that just simply won't go away?
Ever feel like you are Joel from the bible, 
that's how many of those suckers you have?
Well, this is how my forehead has looked for the past week and a half.
Meet what I have affectionately dubbed the P.P.P.
(Pumpernickel Pimple Patch) 
Enough is Enough.
Go away.
Also, I spent a delightful evening with my favorite Katie A.
We spoke of the great times we are going to have once she
LIVES AT SNOW WITH US NEXT YEAR,
among other things.
As I left her home, the wind picked up.
My gum fell out of my mouth & I thought it landed on the ground.
Much to my surprise, this is what I found when I arrived home.
Get the scissors team.
It's time to take a chunk out of the bottom of some of my locks.
Stupid Stride.

No comments:

Post a Comment