Monday, March 22, 2010

Thanks, Bud.

If you were to ask me what my favorite classes at college were, I would probably tell you English & Yoga. I love English because I have been lucky enough to pick good topics that I am passionate & enjoy writing about. 
This morning I walked through the mostly-warm air & was on time to my class with 3 minutes to spare. We had a debate on controversial topics, & I watched as people practically tore each other apart, in a civil manner though, of course. He let us know that he would be picking our topic for our next argumentative paper. He said these would be chosen at random. Past experience has proven I am not good with "random." He went around the room handing out articles & I didn't think much of it. I looked at the article & I laughed. The Government's involvement in Sexual Education. Oh yes, my favorite. I think, worry, and practically pray over that very subject all the time. Thanks Dr. Bean. You're the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment