Thursday, March 25, 2010

Satisfied Ewe?

Happy Birthday Heather Farr!!
I hope you have a fabulous day. You're the best!! You are my long lost twin. I am so glad that we are friends.
This morning was a doozie. I had to wake up at 5:30. It was miserable. I cannot even remember the last time I was up at such a forsaken hour. I had not slept at my own apt. So, I had to rush home & get ready to make it in time to a little council welcome breakfast. We ate at a little cafe called The Satisfied Ewe. It is the BROTHER to POFOLKS. I'm not kidding. The menu, classy name, & even the atmosphere. Spiting image of my favorite Cali-forn-i-a restaurant. Anyone else miss Pofolks? While going to The Satisfied Ewe did calm my craving for Pofolks, I can't help but wish I could go to the mother of all fine dining. Lets go people. Pofolks. Now. ready. set. go.

No comments:

Post a Comment