Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dear Dad,

Happy Birthday DAD!!
I have the best Dad ever.
He is the most patient person I know.
How many kids can say they were lucky enough to have their Dad's be there teacher, and still be friends?
Oh how I miss seeing him everyday.
I even miss him getting mad at me.
My Dad has taught me so many things.
1. He has taught me that while there is a time to laugh, there is also a time to be serious.
2. He has taught me that hard work makes up for lack of ability.
3. I mean come on, the man taught me Calculus!
4. He has taught me to care about the needs of others before my own.
5. He teaches me that complaining about something gets you nowhere. Actions get you places.
6. He teaches me the value & importance of patience.
7. He teaches me selflessness.
8. He has taught me to love the gospel.
I love you so much Dad. You are the best. I hope you have an awesome day. Thank you so much for bringing the whole fam-fam down yesterday to support me. I don't know what I would do without you guys. 
In short- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!! I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment