Saturday, February 20, 2010

1/2's Adventures.

Thanks for your 1/2 birthday wishes. It is much appreciated & warmly accepted. 
So last night, Kelsey, Carli, their friend Mayu, Darren, & I went to West Side Story. The set was really incredible. The play... not so much. I was reminded of when i went & saw it during the summer with all my friends at the Scera. Luckily this was a step up...but only slightly.  

Darren & I made the Dean's List so we got to go watch a movie for free @ 11 o'clock with treats. We met up with some of our other friends & went & watched When in Rome. I had already seen it. It's predictable but cute & entertaining.  

Then we came back to A8 & watched Black Sheep with Kelsey. (love this movie. It is hilarious.)  I fell asleep sitting up. When does that ever happen?

Today, Kelsey & I woke up around noon. We made french toast & eggs for breakfast & then worked out with Jillian Michaels. It was INTENSE to say the least. 

OH and did i mention that Kelsey, Natalya & I have the apartment to ourselves this weekend? Yep. That has got to be the best news i have heard allllll month. It doesn't take much to make me happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment